Friday, April 1, 2011

think you the old

These days you this silly child good adjust mood no mbt shoes sale wonder at home recently always felt that you eyes some swollen isn't cry many times? Yan warm xi some love of cold summer's head.

No! Don't worry about me.

I class really isn't a thing cool summer if you want to turn school, I and your uncle will do our utmost to help you to arrange. As for your punishment I can also trying to help you expunction.

No! I'll be very good la say I wouldn't have to stay in her class!

Yan warm xi a listen to reasonable also will say nothing. The cool summer we intend to go next month.

Good that I will leave to next month you will leave before, I will accompany you. Jamie cool summer and fierce took a sip soup yummy.

Really to be like this? Afraid of schoolwork can't keep up.

Fine! I'm great oh wouldn't let yourself fall behind others.

For you are great. If you really like Sue togeher Pennsylvania chiam will not oppose if mbt changa your puppy love now I think I'll accept it.

Xi chiam I and Sue togeher the what they think is not like ah. But early love you allow this sentence I will remember well. Cool summer naughty ground said.

Once thought love it this is university of things but now that after by such a great injustice also is booked for the first time in his life that if and Sue togeher really became sweetheart friend that is not can't of at least heart will balance. The BaiDa SongWei dozen not by love also is not white been wronged of wronged.

In order to sweep the previous haze cool summer decision tomorrow to thoroughly go out to shop. Camera? In GuLiang memories of camera yet there he hasn't returned to her?

Cool XiaGang want to call GuLiang memories but received an unexpected phone incredibly is Sue togeher.

Hello.

How do these things happened not telling me? Sue togeher tone mbt habari is full of worries that let cool summer heart warm.

Why should I tell you?

This we are friends! Good friends is the blame or. Sue togeher some stammer answer.

That good friends we espy.

What? Sue togeher clearly some silly a little doubt yourself listen to wrong or jamie cool summer joking. You stimulated!

Grace's had a lot of stimulus so we love! I am serious.

Sue togeher immediately hung up the beating heart has been jumping about. Doubt it just wasn't ZhongXie and or got delusions.

Jamie cool summer didn't think Sue togeher will so lovely direct hang up her telephone fell in laughter.

Because there is always not unrecoverable emotions so cool summer didn't also discipline GuLiang have to call to camera.

I heard that the popular sen female cool summer don't know now she this pair of appearance calculating do not calculate. Standing in front of the mirror cool summer special lady wearing today will always firm hair fell down with vice big black-frame glasses to wear a colourful long skirt.

Xi chiam valued not good-looking. Cool summer came to yan warm before Pennsylvania still doesn't forget to carry skirt turns a circle.

Good-looking. Looks cool feeling pretty good today summer still have that mood spruced himself up yan warm xi smiling. So clever child thought she even period of time will restore good mood.

Xi chiam today I to go to good play love went to the hospital to see. mbt tenga mid Pennsylvania hospital stay will see aunt: oh. On his camera although not but a card Pennsylvania chiam machine can use first borrowed.

The Pennsylvania lend me your camera aunt: oh.

In the room you oneself go look for it.

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment