Sunday, March 6, 2011

on the marketing looked at days proud

' 'the city gate baishi city that interrupting my eloquent writing words I instantly look not to understand. The small height or aside sank told me that it was baishi city three words."Wu3 lin2's leader." Although the mission is emperor but he still know river. American unexpectedly can CaoCheng such, the can't stand. Despise that people write.


"Excuse me, your excellency is number one indeed chateaux zhuang Lord?" A see be a small white face, gee skin to maintain the good.


"It is, you are" smile face scholar 'albino!" Hear little proud proud that he "white paper" I PuChi a laugh.


"Ha ha, black and white paper where." I laugh wildly, completely ignore one side of another four personal expression.


Smile face on the "white paper" scholar a face of gloomy looked at me. I endure smile immediately went behind the proud days of marketing. Legends of the two men behind but powder safety powder safe. After more than two and seem personal bodyguard.


"Girl laughed, but I have an albino. Not the white paper in black and white. An albino false smile and sign ma3 ba3 I endure the smile scattered.


"Forehead, XuanXuan, the proud proud, height, the ghost sank. This late? Shall we find a store eat wow." I zhengtaileyan eyes looking at a bright sky.


"Elder sister, but now it clearly is bright yeah, where there is dark." Cold sank a face of depressed looked at the sky in looked at me.


"I said that black is black, who dares to give me say is not black." I stare cold height toward him to be a burst of and defy.


Cold sank helpless , said: "hurry you two, get my sister to take it." Illocutionary thing is you two hurriedly fixing her, give her to marry.




An albino looked at five people continue to say: "I am ChiYa "Core son, don't angry with ha. Is he right now." sank Ao days with your eyes open ShuiXiaHua, the ghost is looked at them every day, and will be on such a thing, you don't bother me also vexed?
brother come to meet you for to the castle."


"That away." The xuan took cold core left hand, the proud days took cold core right hand as an albino went to the fort go.


"The fort is where wow?" I raise doubts smiling face looked at pride more days.


"ChiYa castle,The just like my days first zhuang the same." The eyes of the proud days tenderness.


"That ChiYa is who?" This change I made a face lift advent.




"That he fighting skill is very severe? Or how is wu3 lin2's leader." This time I turned cold height and ghost asked.


"Not, who told you wu3 lin2's leader is fighting skill is very severe man." Cold sank a face of you idiots appearance say.




"I don't know." This change small ghost to answer. Indeed, the entire jianghu who ah so far of the powers the most severe really did not know well.


"Everyone, and fort arrived." An albino along behind the woman felt - is cold core! As with sparrows chatter questioning. (a core: depend, which say me to like a sparrow? White: I like: actually is. Slight me so write. Run... or lines) didn't.

Pride and the mission two say what to protect my name just want heel I live in the same room. What concept wow? Three people in a room.


"You two best immediately of roll for me out." I hammer throw in the first three cups.


"Small core core, but I want to stay and protect you." Ao days flash across the quilt of head-on raids said.


"Is that core son. I don't trust you a person in Wolf again, so I will protect you." The xuan watched that only the legendary "Wolf" ao said.


"You... no matter, you give me sleep floor. The bed is mine." Recent helpless surrendered to let them sleep in the room. But is limited to give them sleeping on the floor.


"Core son, you see this floor is so cool you bear to Pride is on the right day hug me, though separated by clothes, but minglv still faintly feel his temperature. "I... you two good warm!" Two men with warm furnace were, very comfortable. Then fell asleep again."Slice, then who fighting skill the most severe." I a face of 10%.
let me sleep?" The xuan quietly squeeze into bed.


"Small core core, floor good ice ah. Blare blare ~ ~ ~" see the xuan packed into my bed, the proud day also crowded over.


"Whoa ~ ~ I wanted to tell dad said, you two rob my bed." I bury my head into the quilt say of injustice.


"We didn't want to rob your bed ah." Two men really quickly out of the bed stand at the side.


"This is the same." A face crafty smile, I immediately cover close their eyes to sleep ignore them.


Don't know when the xuan has lain into my left. "Core son, I help you handle my hot." Gently say in my ear. I daze midpoint nod. Yes, every winter my arms and legs with ice like the cold. The temperature is too big, can't stand ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment