Wednesday, March 9, 2011

you also less to seek me trouble

"Your ears, okay, I speak what age qing qing you can not hear clearly? You are an idiot? And early in the morning doing nothing here that I run to behave, what do you mean, ah, I where restless besides I Ann uneasy cent it's none of your business, you think you are the prince is great? Are you a prince, this young lady I still princess! See me not pleasing to the eye can leave me alone, I warn you, this young lady no minglv offence you, now you are not welcome here, immediately instantly give me to get out," I breath finished all words, really grieve me, incredibly have this kind of person. Oh, image ah, my mother said a whenever where should keep elegant temperament, and noble image now complete destruction in this bossy male body.


I twenty-five elegant temperament... Want to be to gas, the "bearer, SongKe," words after also especially complement 1: "this person is my blue dream house blacklist, from now on, prohibit the bossy man entering into my blue dream house half step".


"How dare you," the bully male subconscious took my hand: "you not afraid dead?" Mom, my very much quick moving is broken.


I force a calm, primly way: "you this man how so rude, you think you were the emperor's son, others will this fear you? Like this kind of person, if it weren't for your dad is emperor, would you still live to now, that's not an eye jeez! Grabbed the woman's hand; boom, what druid son, get him out." give me boom He was apparently my words denounced to, silly over there, I check-in beating his hand.


Air instant cold to the fullest, "who am I? I told you my name is dragon month bullying --"


"Sickos, I call you anything."


"You --" I didn't think I'd follow in a the ancients in quarrel, but this man is really very rude, incredibly would humiliate such a beautiful girl, is my charm enough??


"This highness now no matter where you are from, since my father HuangFeng you do the princess, you should do your princess the volatile, less here stirring, don't think he'll order hex no man may uniform you." Say what, what hex, how do I couldn't understand, and, behold, I have no reaction, the dragon month bullying disrelish said enough excess, and mercilessly complement 1: "listen to clear, witch girl"


"Witch girl?" This time I but really ticked off, do not want to raise hand ruthlessly fan in the past, "pa" - sound can be true enough resounding.than she really is quite large, "yeah, I'm not your kingdom of person, I came from the skies, if can choose, you think this young lady I willing to come to you this, I am a tether? I where a tether? My identity is your father sealing me everything you that high above the father gave me, I have no coerce him, not force him, is he volunteered to me, if I could choose, I'd rather not. And you, you think you're marvellous? You all don't also your father to you, you think not your father, you can then on high, said I tether? You haven't seen thing, just say hex, that can prove you ignorant, I am succubus? I demon where?"


Dragon month bullying coldly looking at me finish: "you want to die?" Say is doubled fist clenched, suddenly a hand, I still hadn't understood, when he saw that he was boom and druids son one frame side flew to get up, "big prince, we serve the emperor of life, death, if big emperor protect the princess's hands words, slave (menservants) only offended." Hardly see they become so serious tone, I was instructed to went protect me, oh, I not is have a magic weapon? And the man since want me to die, good - that don't blame this young lady no punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment