Thursday, February 16, 2012

The fight we can not afford that life

<- Text ->                                      Sohu Sports News as the 77-year stranger, Sun Jihai playing career to a close. CCTV5 From 1996 to 2012, from Class A to the League to the Premiership and then the Super 16-year professional football career to the
where are all the Chinese people to sing the national anthem, I voice the loudest
include microblogging, there are many users that I really miss you in the UK during that time, I think a lot of fans also my impression to stay in that time. To join Crystal Palace really called initiate, so you really open the eyes, to let you know that a Chinese league is more suitable for your platform, because the levels are relatively higher, can help you to improve, in football there are some updated understanding. Crystal Palace came back very urgently want to go out. Pressure to join Manchester City,MBT Nama Shoes, concerned about, who care about you, many people hope hello pressure,Nike Air Max, if you slightly bad, or you will have the pressure in the face of good and bad choices .
returning to play, mainly because the children, my two daughters were born in the UK, from small, when I asked them where are you from, they do not understand that he is British,Gucci Belts For Sale, I corrects her, saying that the British blond hair,Air Max 91 Womens, black hair, and we do not,Gucci Messenger Bags, you are Chinese, I grew up gave them to instill. In case yes I am Chinese and do not speak Chinese, I feel pretty terrible, so I was in England when the boss has returned home to study. League parade which raise the national flag, national anthem, I always sing the loudest, my feelings are not the same with others. I sometimes sing a kind of the feeling of goose bumps, although up to the extent of less than Korea Jong eyes watered, but there are also feeling.
unsuccessful Jianlibao is a good thing I hope to go to the first World Cup
from the beginning of the dream of playing on behalf of the Chinese national team to play the game, I must solemn unsuccessful Jianlibao is a good hit, rebound to a higher and faster. When my dad and in Dalian, some additional training, then turn out to be very bitter, progressive range. To play the 2002 World Cup, would like to say the World Cup I come! When very excited, nervous, you will feel eyeful 2002 world cup. I hope 20 years, the staff go first world cup trip.
dare say most dedicated the stadium like a battlefield efforts are sub-
Now my idea is to enjoy life, have fun. In fact, I want to say that this free and easy, not born, not to say to you in exchange for these experiences. Itself is very hard, I should say that the best efforts among the same age. Almost no rest from the youth team started the New Year's Eve from the grandfather the family went to the aunt's house and ran mountain road under the snow still training. I try to, you should be rewarded. Even today I can be responsible for that team training efforts of one of the most dedicated one.
more striker in the Chinese league may rarely encountered such tackles, his ability to cope almost. I went to the stadium just as the battlefield is an arena, the arena of 11 individuals and 11 individuals, I will defeat you or even kill you as the ultimate goal, but on the court I will definitely abide by the rules will not be malicious to hurt you. The ball is my ultimate goal. Players rely on this to eat, I rely on the body to eat, to complete their own ideals and goals, in order to achieve their goals, you need to work hard and hurt you, I'm sorry, I will not malicious, it is the occupation, professional ethics, which is sub-where.
professional players can not help efforts of the young players lack a sense of crisis
in my ideas, professional players can not work hard, that game Kai some slack I am not saying you have any preconceived ideas, or have any ideas, I hope you play, the team, the fans, especially to be responsible to you on the field on the good to work hard and go all out 100%, may be a coincidence that the next game he scored a crucial ball. The goal I ran over and he said: to see not, your efforts will be able to goals.
age of life, let 70, may now be the 1980s after some of the attitudes and way of life is not the same, I would like to hope that they can distinguish between live and work. course, to go all out, the remaining time of life to enjoy, to enjoy, which is very important. There are now young players less a sense of crisis, if you work hard training may be out of position, would not be able to achieve your ideal.
want to do children's coaches ideal is still reluctant to football
I is a cynical, now calm. Now car is not fast, vigorous, and can not tolerate other people in front of me. Xi'an is its citizens, the car when you can experience the kind of personality. The fight we can not afford that life, terrible in Xi'an, I have worn a more stable, of course, may also be age.
life is very important, always first. I very much want to be the coach of the children is a sense of accomplishment, of course, now difficult to say what my current goal is kicked unhappy until now play in order to pleased, for pleasure, for years his own ideal . In fact, the ideal over the years has been achieved, but I need a renewal, could not bear to Louis XIII also reluctant to, ha ha,Gucci Shoes Kid! (Sohu sports Cho Oyu)

No comments:

Post a Comment