Tuesday, February 7, 2012

taken together the palms of these birds for your blessings

Then September hit a loud whistle. Westerly wave with the bullwhip, the sky on the distant sheep. My soul into a flock of one, and gradually there is no trace; my body was sinking in the now silent, I do not know what will be buried in the forest or swamp. I therefore felt the pain tearing a sense of worry and focus. September is only a life time and I encounter. But cash-strapped how handsome I went this autumn to encounter it? Three wanted in a deep night, the stars are so old already sleeping. Soon as the door waiting for the ring is made. Cui Xiang stunned and stung the sound of insects stopped play, nocturnal convergence from the wings, a daisy suddenly opened her eyes Hanbaoyufang, dripping a clear gel, two, three ... That was in September In the fall of the door ring pull it? Clear gel that is dripping tears last summer lotus, or naughty swimming in the Milky Way stars are splashing spray? The moon now be done to meet the years of the silver carriage. Hastily in the faint clouds in the walk through, Ying Yu lost in the night sky like a light on top, with no sound. Access to it? September! Inspired by the aroma that Daisy is to it? I opened the doors, walked along the full House of Moonlight, wilderness atmosphere of sadness suddenly filled my mind. Yes, then come. Hello to me in September. It got into the moon in the carriage, and then laughing all the way, all the way to hit someone else's door button ring ... ... This is a cycle of pain! But who also can not inhibit the pace of his reincarnation. Then continue to move it, anyway, I stopped no less than my pace. In the early autumn wind, I made open clothing Peng, Tayue and singing. At this time, I clearly see many of the doors are opened quietly in September came, the fall came. The news spread far. Four time really is ticking. Instead, we accumulated more stories. Lots to talk about, then do not say. Pile it, code from a castle in the middle and then built up a tomb. Then we started to rest. Pianfei indeed leaves, and beautiful? The United States, but is a kind of poignant. It can not control their cycle - the draw wire, green bud, Mao a tree, off a leaf, return the roots. It is estimated that, and I still can not penetrate, like: Why have to rebirth in death? Why must the pain of rebirth in the sample in a short rain life? Reincarnation in this world really do? Geese really gotta go, they Diming of hovering over my head. What fond memories of it? I despise your weakness, you will hate to leave it after another's prosperity. In the landscape gradually wither the moment, you only blew Elegy. You stay away it. I will not give you write poetry, you will not accompany migration. But I will bid farewell. I will stand or stood in chrysanthemum petals covered with light frost at night on the steps of the depths of subtle autumn years marching song. Established in the city's periphery, in the autumn run through the fields, taken together the palms of these birds for your blessings ... ... bless you a safe journey home. Five then. Turned around. Continue to tear the white wall calendar. One, two, three ... ... I was a man standing in empty home. Listen. That boy next door play guitar. Thought, perhaps there is beauty in the dance. Che distant and pure singing, laughter floated into my lonely heart, night-blooming cereus, when open, to see my face in fuchsia. I have been struggling to find a position. A way to have a position in Iraq forever. However, only groups of the sky lost its cloud. They have no purpose in the changes themselves. I could not help Yangtianchangtan soon, in this September, I in vain out of hand, when the ... ... to meet this Yepiao Ling
</Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment