Monday, February 28, 2011

eight prince suddenly infected and life

Just feel living in valley of ease, the emperor would favor xuan we hasten back to his palace, as happened very important thing, we come out is insufficient still a month's time, palace can what happened? Anything else I arrive is don't care, I'm very concerned luang body, guarantee surely unexpectedly old girl has always treated me in love have beautiful, it is I to ancient to the most care for me!


Palace really happen event, each expression serious! I went back to see the dowager, fortunately she elderly body's still good, but see in a bad mood, I dare not ask also didn't stay. Then let the lotus son go find three prince princess yayu, say I bring gifts to send her and ask her, will certainly was their sister, I think she'll hide me anything!


For years also not out of the palace YuEr speaking, these worthless gadgets but fresh things, she envy I can still play, back to his house, went out for so long.


"You don't know, you go out these days womb have occured." YuEr low voice, although a lotus son outside kept, but still scared of walls have ears. "The queen to make his own son, prince eight prince for emperor haven't nod! Conclusion, almost die! Now doubt anyone harm, and harm eight eight prince, must be the prince wants to be a prince of the prince of the prophets."


I listened to nod, this to is a good chance, maybe I'll while the dividing disorderly strength let SiTuMingZhe out of house, if he really careless word for the throne. "The current who suspected of biggest?" How like don't see YuEr worry about three prince appearance!


"Two prince filial piety zhe." YuEr say for sure. "He has been HaoZhe strove with prince position, now the queen to set eight prince, he most likely to work."


"If my brother-in-law?"


"Impossible". YuEr have silk panic, but soon calmed down. "HaoZhe has been emperor adance, so how could silly hands-on away the young prince, eight eight prince for him not competitive."


I sighed, "you all know eight young prince, the two are not competitive prince also won't silly to move him, in that way word will only ruin yourself."


"Who was it?" YuEr on my analysis convinced. "Your great prince never had any intention of dispute bits, other prince nor against a strength, palace except two prince and HaoZhe, no one would have to deal with eight prince, if they are not, minglv who would it be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment