Thursday, February 24, 2011

until the beard take money gone

Men lightly sighed, low head, a hands keep back rub,minglv don't know to be cold, or your heart sad.

"In our mountain is such, if after 20 years has not married words, for boys and girls that has to be a joke. Actually I want to marry the girl still have a lot of, but as my mom said, I possessed, just like flowers, no matter which girl I despises eye. A matchmaker for kiss, I heel mother anger not to talk, he did eat no bread, nor universally its cultivator of doing things, other girls know, also embarrassed extortionary marry, you gradually no matchmaker for closer. Mom though is very angry, but didn't also way, except often nag, she still really is no other way. Later don't know which ShenPo strokes, and listen to others family buy daughter-in-law were born big fat son things, mother also follow on the move. Just that night, beard don't know from which brought you, said he is in the middle of nasty, as long as 5000 yuan can buy you.

Mom a listen to coke, the more cheap, 5,000 dollars to buy a daughter-in-law, in our, light dowry is 3 million or so, also don't calculate wedding banquet do all costs, the somebody else all say marry a wife no nt $50,000 deposit, don't want to marry a wife. Our house is thin scrape originally, not to mention 50,000, is 3 million dowry, I worry take not to come out. When you slept soundly, look so this beautiful, mom noises.then, took 5000 beard put you bought. I was persuaded my mom is useless, was she turned out of the house, she just let I entered. "The man faint spoke, eyes sometimes staring at the hands, sometimes looked at other places, have several times eyes gently sweep my face.

I have been very quiet, like listening to a heel oneself completely irrelevant story, feeling is so wonderful. I have been think, if the other day I evening that film car, then my destiny and will be become how? Can't imagine!

"That you how?" I am just curious, unbearable asked.

"Over the years, I'll 25." Man rub to, with his head down, looking at his hands, the shan shan said with a laugh.

"Day, so small!" Although I had also think he still looks a little boy, but really from his lips say 25 years old, I still got a fright, "ah, don't know, don't know you are how to think, in our the 30s don't get the married man full avenue are yes. Besides, I made several years older than you, and it will I marry and have children, you want to be true married me ah, it was really quite suffer." I helpless meadow-flower said.

No comments:

Post a Comment