Monday, October 24, 2011

and you can not drink



No, this is no true! Since the morning of the information received Z Jun, I have been talking behind and along to this sentence. He said namely the British monarch to listen to W sister is gone, suddenly, such as thunderstruck common, who quickly spent. No, this is impossible. Although long known terminally ill British girl, is a stuff left. Resistance from the bottom of my heart with such a possibility. How could it, the sisters every ten years not newspaper, equitable contact the quondam 2 years, how could the life from each additional and then it disappears forever. No, this is no true! I do not believe,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, trembling dispense W Jun digit, he said, is to listen to what others mention, I have learned to inquire almost it. Heart, plunged into the abyss. British girl's phone has been competent to bring ... to an end, so numerous days, the sisters contact many, I stuck in their own sad, cheerful, the apathy of despair sister. I only say namely she confided to me the mystery of my adore, I have done my best exertions, so that I can do. Do not know how many to mitigate her apology. A few months antecedent she was suddenly desperate to contact her repeatedly I say, I not ambition to forget her. Since then, really have not news of her, despite my repeated cries, do not answer. I actually dislike myself why not spend a few days at her side, helpless pathetic for her is a solace to the hearts of many. Why not go. I'm so apologize. I'm just afraid that they are sad, I'm so selfish. This can depart life-long regret to blame. No, this is not true! True whether the British girl walked, unattended with apologize and afflict to quit. I meditation our quest Poetry Society of you sibling should be like me, and the second will not excuse his sister's disregard of the verses. We knew the British girl many period, yet not one in her despair days to lend a assisting hand. Memories of the year's maximum pretty is the warmth of our lives, maybe,UGG Gaviota Boots, nostalgia is just past warm and sisters, you do not attention. Our journey in your life, yet once passing. You are now established, such for dust past the friendship has been general. Meaning to say a few times to discern my sister, you just touch. No, I'm sorry, forgive my sister transient crisis Fire Attack center, Koubuzeyan, I should not reproach you. Should hate yourself to hate that day, the British girl have to be very desperate, suddenly queried me to go and watch her,UGG Hat and Scarf, very want to see side. How many times she refused me to go. The next daytime to obtain marital for of nephew, said the day after morrow to go. Can not go next day she said,ugg womens, she looks ugly now, do not see people. I'm so regret, why not. Why do I go? At that time they only say do not want to ache her, how she thought no rebuttal, then she should be looking amenable to see how age friends, no extra time to their last point of life left sunny. No, this is not true! God would not be so unfeeling. As pleased, lusty sister, so full of Reiki, active sister, how do terminally ill. Also, as a juvenile sister, had dissimilar kind of wretched. No, not favor that. Think of my sister's son and daughter, the mind is sadness and pain, his son did not even finish junior tall school, youth age to go to go, do not understand the mini girl who is now not aboard the junior lofty. Poor motherless children as small as pain, meditation of themselves when, just erase the tears that fall. No, this is not true! Trance, like a post bureau to see the sisters meet in the scene. 19 years old, and sister in the British Museum Chuxiang Shi, because of the passion of verse, sister buffet it off, several rounds of correspondence, appointment similar to the post office, specifically the pictures to commemorate final year, it afresh re-photographing photos also, who like matter in the necrosis of folk. No, this is not true. Absence of many years last poems faithful re-gather, advance our sister very very special area in our old saw, ahead transferring behind to see several poems brother. All in always like yesterday. No, no, this is not true, is not. Everything is bad Jun W, is misinformation, some perfectly agreeable British girl, waiting to see her friends, we gathered attach afresh like last year. Right? Also like last year, the only inconsistency is that the British girl and you can not drink tea instead of brandy only to esteem you for my dear friend, also like last year, sister sister on benefit of the drink, right? W brother, you got it erroneous, right? W brother, hi marble, why do you differentiate friends the news, this is not true, is not. How do you trust that you should not deem of special note. You got it erroneous, some are wrong! X-jun did not say, it is not true, unless you are decided. No, even now you are to me and said, I do not believe it. No, this is not true! Told me that this is not true,UGG Gloves! British girl waiting for me to see her. I see her, I ambition acquaint you is that you got it wrong. British girl has been revived, and other friends to peruse of her poetry it ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment