Monday, October 24, 2011

house has been the outcome



I am long past the age of naivete, still guarding a crippled nightmare. You afflicted my imagine into subdivision, a calm atmosphere in the industry of my restlessness. Then let a woman guarding the same two remnants of the dream. Far apart, I am questing for your shadow. You live in the Minjiang River washed over the plains, a small creating, a Library, a accumulation of your shadow. Through the blue cup windows, guarding the passing of your innocence, as well as famous long-cherished wish. Those mythological, exotic stories swaying in the clouds, clouds fall down, holding a glass of water ambition fall into the contrive, the writing itself has chance a circumstance of editing the clips above the stream. There are superb dash of your little earth, listening to the gurgling of the Phoenix spring lake, fog Gap in Pushuo quit fans dream; in Shixiang Hu depths, apt hear to Wu Pengchuan of Jiang Sheng, and wandering around in the tulip and Poppy flowers of. A female shaking shadows,ugg women, where to reside in the scrapbook. You are a quite lovely woman, for your life namely subtle and moving. Sometimes, when I Qi Xiuxiu, you equitable seem to wade garden, thighs dyed with dirt and grass dew on the tip, you said to me gently: team of photos I enjoy,UGG Evera Sneaker, I peruse your imaginary. I forgot your presence, I pampered in the sea in the flowers, pastoral scenery namely not mixed with the slightest artificial, I smell a rural flavor. A filmed of the ghost rape, generally in the fields like rolling waves, murmuring bees had begun to emulate the style yellow flowers; peach Zhengmao, bunches holding horizon Xia, could not ascertain the work beach; there is the gigantic cactus, merely likewise sentimental in the spring of adore, then spoke. Looking at these flowers, my outlook and flat. Sadness and delight in my center Ruoyun general, said scattered on the loose, namely would collect together. I do no ambition to vibrate my soul knocked trifling, because of a detriment and do not want to Guzuoshenchen. Quiet 1 reservoir, enough to make me feel perspicuous. On the day when the clouds gush favor Ru Xu, tarn peach flower,UGG Caroline boots, blooming manner yellow rape; reflection of the colors there are birds of the sights. Do not go breaking this dream scared, the merely remaining two-acre reservoir in this dream, looking quietly leaves the water, listen to the language of flowers in water. Listen to beauteous words, so namely reservoirs of light refracted into your glass skylight in the Library where you are smelling, listening, every second has a agreeable spirituality in divergence. My dream is lacking, and I can not make up for the perfect dream. We aspire to rupture into spring, combing the quondam and hereafter, to give the hereafter a mini bit of green leaves and a tiny red. In increase, not additional requirements. I understand,UGG Delaine boots, you always muse that my writing is a fiction, is the pattern on a postcard. When you discern the river bank on the Bougainvillea, you do not feel real tin overlap with the story together? When you look the manicured rows of switchgrass, you do not feel a woman's inherent magnetism secluded beneath bangs it? Do not read, so better. When I stand ahead April roses,UGG Retro Cargo, pink I do not listen to listen the mumble. I constantly bound out of flowers, the leaves of the story alongside, do listen to rain on a busy seeing the Mature Flower. Blossom, like the geometry of life. You know how to cherish, and I know how to cherish, treasure bloom brings graceful prettiness. Balzac said: A thorn puncture in the finger, the grief it is naught extra than that; while we forget the grief, you and I will listen to the language of flowers, hoping the future. Where are you? Let me pursue your shadow on the Chengdu Plain? I do not have such strange ideas. Your flowers usually open; my flowers usually open, waiting for the psyche of their flower garden, is it the envy either brilliant perspective on it? A flower, a grass, a bird, is the spring activity. Holding the edge, not necessarily face blush. When you listen from the skylight borders on cycles crushed sad, you then open different window. In the sweeping plains, after the house has been the outcome of cherry Zhu Zhu, the sunlight in the morn under the rosy lips licking. Ring made of destroyed bamboo pole, knocking disco in the ventilation, flush the birds fluttering, shiny ruddy out of the woods, flying without a track. And you are compliant to peck at the quondam from the heart to frankly lay out flat pose, to draw the May movement. I forgot to multiplication the spring bolt, your pictures or voice, firmly fixed; likewise firmly fixed my verse stream. I'm just hammering your fingers on the keyboard inexplicable sensibilities, ascended out a few lines in the anthology in light ink. If one day duckweed carrying your shadow curl from the summer air blowing, that is appropriate afresh, the days of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment