Monday, October 24, 2011

Thunderbolt are laughing as well



Out the window, quietly weaving in the rain, such for dust and smoke of tulle, the earth is enveloped. Breeze beating, a few drops of rain from the native trail, via the screens,UGG Oliviya, fell aboard my cilia, lip. Oh, cordial, soft, as if with a little painful still ambiguous ... I stared at the call shade, obscure the sight, there is a pure trance, girls favor illusion figure, while still quiet hike along the wet track, while the fragile issue of silvery laughter ... oh, ha, are you? I absence apt keep your eyes open to look into namely, but one instant, the diagram perished, and merely the rain still float in the atmosphere in front ... past has surfaced in my idea. It was the third day of camp, the wind is likewise floating this rain, mansions, trees, mounds attach constitute a light color ink. That in the mounds outdoor the dormitory, wade in the rain I encountered the same you walk in the rain. At that period, your eyes lustrous with a faint crystal of excitement and sadness, you have fair taken a hand holding the flowers, the petals coiling on a few diamond-like raindrops ... ... I remember it quite clearly,UGG Kensington boots, when we stare every other because a moment, then, your eyes fall on my pieces of purple dress. You smiled and gently said: ? 'joy' no it 'Huan sad' it? string of footprints, remember drizzly rain we hear quietly together, for if walking in Wonderland, who do no say a word. Then remember you differentiated me you called Shiba, a three-four classes,UGG Amberlee, and I hope when the fourth grade placement,UGG Sundance II, and I tin be assigned together. Sure enough, 1 September 2006, we were both assigned to the 4 intervals. Still afterward, we are often facing the glow, went into a deep adore of our university ... ... since then, under the bitter rain every day, I not longer alone figure; since Each of the setting sun falling rain, there are two girls, plucking rain, weaving their dreams ... ... ha, then, you always do favor illusion, so full of confidence. neat the rain scene I jot a poem for people to thankful her. I believe, the life wills miles tous. , the number of days, we went at so calm and beauteous. Until July 23, 2009, compartment call ring tones camel blast sounded,UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, teachers and classmates phone emulated, they are telling me the same period, with a message: 2009, July 19, eighteen, the nineteen minutes, you are an overloaded truck, driven to fly out, later, died, died. Listening to the voice came over the microphone in the face of the phone's shade, I suddenly awoke, we do not live in paradise, there are poems have a dream a song Thunder and Thunderbolt are laughing as well ... ... ha, I truly do not know how to face this truth, I was lonely wailing too, I had appealed God, I prayed, and finally, I am dissatisfied. In the wet season that desolate, your tears pouring with parents, instructors and students with infinite sadness, that does not end with a dream, a lost with my center and silent blessing, to work noiselessly , and to have quietly ... ... day is drizzle, but not a walk in a small access, but a girl crying in sorrow ... ... rain on the window drift in the air, intervened my memories, I persist to turn see text. , perusing it, I could not assist the tears filled her eyes ... ... And immediately, the rain began falling, and I wIt’s about time that outlook of the rain girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment