Monday, October 24, 2011

human braved the heat in June



June 25, 2011, I was Badachu play, listen the phone rupture Jinsi burst of sound, open the phone, penetrate the strange number, hesitated whether apt accept, yet likewise see a information, and the phone is a digit, open the message, I saw the txt message reads: Four Seasons Hello, I Zhiqiu, Guangzhou is also the younger sister of a friend, younger sister has been apt Beijing, amuse shriek behind! See the message, rapture overflowing center, ah, younger sister to Beijing, and happy how come so suddenly, I'm no ready to ah! Do not notice how younger sister? Originally thought that the younger sister and I only met 1 person, peruse txt messages to know while there ambition be others party. (Quietly told friends: Zhiqiu sister, Qinglin teachers, teachers coming out from the human, today that I must Badachu do, I will visit the capital with a younger sister attractions. Numerous fancy and younger sister encounter the lukewarm scene: I ought be dressing a suit or a decent dignified clothe,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, smart high-heeled sandals pedal, elbow mainstream wallet, it must be . But now I am wearing a T-shirt, pant, wearing hiking boots, shoulders carrying a heavy elbow sack ... ... not so many, rushed to the appointment place it in June in Beijing, peppery , would favor to see the younger sister of the mood is so restless to see how the younger sister will be the scene of it? I rehearse in my mind with ... ... come to a halt, not the younger sister to friends approximately it, the younger sister is extra than 3 annuals I met a friend, I hiked the avenues, I wrote a blog is extra than three years, in this extra than three years of life is, to companion me onward the course dependency accompanied by the Friends of Bo really not many, friends come and work, because a batch later batch, younger sister is all neglected to me, each time advocate and encouragement, every caring, always I moved. How we met, when the sisters start to match, I tin memorize, fair remember that the younger sister is a passionate man, role is hearty, genuine treatment of Bo's friends, younger sister is loving life, younger sister likes photography, like tourism,UGG Bailey Button Triplet boots, in the younger sister of the blog, I emulated the younger sister to the south, to Tibet, to Western, to grasslands, the younger sister to go along with final year's World Expo in Shanghai. Younger sister wrote in a blog: Happy Four Seasons sister panacea, merry happy! Ha, saw this congratulating, I'm so happy, thank younger sister's blessing, I wish you to always nourish a juvenile heart happy to enjoy to enjoy a better life! Outspoken younger sister conquered my believe and adore, and she also conquered the Friends of Bo contacts sincere friendship. I said earlier, text messaging Zhiqiu, blog label is who knows the autumn, I remember the younger sister of the blog can often seem in her presence,UGG Knightsbridge boots, conversation speech reveal generous and sincere, although not gone out, yet We buffet it off together meantime filling time, also Zhiqiu sister said: smile, can be quickly connected to each other's heart, you need to answer,UGG Sundance II, this is the web love it! Life, there are always moving, favor afternoon tea, is so humid and palatable, is so soft and sweet, they are so maintaining heart. The move, in the long history of the years, bit at bit, how could forget themselves in it? That together, there are two quite respected elderly: Qinglin and from people coming out to meet with us, Qinglin retired human braved the heat in June, the difficulty and, behind ascertaining the appointment point, we were very moving, warm Qinglin teacher also presented to each of us one he promulgated a humor of the people, elderly people in the waiting Qinglin not come up, we apart to wait, cry the contact, I feel that this process of people coming out from the teacher's honesty and wisdom, so that I could not help but appreciate the heart. And the preceptor in conversation, and we were no geographical, old distinctions,UGG Gaviota, the real has transform Wangnianzhijiao. Passing through it, this is a nice network of love. End of the World right near by, the preordained to meet, let us forsake such a beautiful meet and treasure the good times we met in this bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment