Friday, November 18, 2011

detect the words to say



Time truly flies, blink of an eye everything changed. Things have changed, folk changed. We are agreeable friends, we are always inseparable. Do no memorize how we know. But I know she was in lofty educate merely, like a sister apt me the same. Although we are no a class, merely we have prevalent thoughts, general words, we are always together talking to each additional in their relative class thing. Have everything to consult with every other, have mutual understanding of each other. At that time, I vowed to and attach, not material what time are the same. We are all waiting in the exam, the examination, we maneuver to work out to work on. We tin attach. But equitable what we ambition, because by namely time we have a small, childish,ugg handbags, and fair absence to go out because variant try. Remember, working specifically on the enrollment, you chose to quit, I would have thought I could exhort you not to go, I thought maybe we are fair spur of the moment, muse it over. But namely night you clutch me in the playground tearful. You say your a wrong position at family, I cried, my age friend, her cerebral undergo this ache, this time the reason she wants to go to get the female said to me, and I as a friend , but watch her struggling in afflict and do nobody. I know how melancholy? At that time many asset made me feel tired. A few days later, you go, how you left it? How do you have the center of, but no direction. Even know it was a scarp, alternatively to bound. I favor it really ah! How tin you go? I asked many times. One day your brother has come, I know you really to go, you Classmates are written, you say let me not see, because you know I cry,Jimmy Choo UGGs Boots, you know, I could not bear to you,UGG Suburb Crochet Boots, you are scared you to get away. I can aid you package things, I want to bring you, I put the things you and I stood at the school gate, do not know what to say, look at you, I could not assist it, my tears have been left on this ah! Precious friendship ah well, my friend, you can not waded! Can not. We are not saying do a nice cry? But I can not control how. Reminds us of all kinds, regardless of quarrel, alternatively happier, we are still together and elated yesterday, skiing, and now you left. You than me, you say I am stupid, I was fatuous, and what namely lovely. You care for me, concern about me, anything to me, my hand chilly in winter, you have been bathing trays, you never say that the averaging of a chilly. Another time, because we do not know is how to pluck a meal, I threw the bowl, your meal back to me again, but you do not dine, now meditation of it, all my mistake, really apologetic, I erroneous. But this allows you to behind? We ski together, are so elated, every school a long time, and we are still playing, you put me down,UGG Corinth UK, I put your merge plant, ha ha! Clothes and shoes were always wet. We go back to the bedroom there is a sense of achievement. Let us call you learn that, on the phone can not detect the words to say,UGG Broome, you think we forgot you, you're out, you know I am quite worried, I can not adjoin you, but hearts As long as together, together will be extra than elated! Hou Pei, I miss you, we all grow up, our thoughts are changing, and occasionally think of our elapse will be sorrowful, but I could not before the tiny girl cry the. I kas long asmaybe you are like me, or before the agreeable! But time is getting, he will not let us go back. We ought all study to grow up, as you no longer do because we do not call you and sorrowful, because I want this article to let you know, I, Pei, no material at what time,timberland womens 6, what will not forget that you are preoccupied of you,Roxy Tall UGG, just too many things, life is busy. You can comprehend my heart? My good friend, how do I return to forget how back then? In the horizon, a edge of the Cape, I think you.

No comments:

Post a Comment