Friday, November 18, 2011

Zi my chilly heart lukewarm



Cold tears above the collar on the left I woke up, rolled into himself with a quilt, favor spring rolls, I looked at the mirror in his disorderly cilia long cilia and a couple of remove blue eyes, red bloodshot eyes are really a track of not. I stretched arm, it is routine to do a yoga lotus cross-legged, and then close your eyes. Yeliangrushui, sank ice. I suddenly felt chest split inexplicably hot to coil up the wounds, grief, long lack, dissimilar attack of grief piercing my youth idea. I bear the guardian of your pleasure, but occasionally lost, calling, and then joy. In front of a blue boundless sea; brain, there namely the boundless blue sky; ear, the voice of a bird gliding; side, you have my preference preference. The p.m. sun is very mild, you lie on the pew main his eyes wide, his jaws a tea every once in a while obtained up and fragrance. Naughty babies in the side twitter clamored, and then kept off the periodical plane, and then I kept shouting well-being. Noisy with nice friends behind, spray and sand facing the sea breeze in the atmosphere, the original, we are a team of lovely babies. You did no speak, noiselessly. This seems apt be a long-term habit. I even suspect that you are no still melancholy with, you are no still lonely with. And you eyes in the possession of the love I have read, and I accompanied the growth of you, you are my conscience light. You ought be elated with the. I base the lemon flavor of the air, I ambition you back emerald green bags, was jump to work down avenue. We can go a very long direction, very, very long, no end. I ambition attend to the good road to hang nigh, I will simply see at you with blue eyes, I will merely attention almost holding your massive hands, I will simply listen to your chest with a heavy heart ... ... that period was led trip of the soul, but has been accompanied along the sweet time in the growth of populations. I remember, three dogs growling at the entrance of the Black Forest; I remember, every weep of the walls ahead the old stone face; I likewise remember, you sad tears, gradually brewing on a portion of my catastrophe. You said, we do not have to together, our love not separated along space and time. You still live in my center, my soul to become guardian of light. Whenever the imagination like the scent of a glass of tea; any time, by the time the imagination like a pond of warm spring water. My heart,timberland roll top boots, it tin flower in July Kokonoe a Yang Kai Oi, namely is what you prop up my thoughts for the cool screen. The sun lustrous,ugg 3184, so that the space where always are like my neon. Irrigation of dry spiritual light heart, and gradually your laugh full of flowers. Today I know thathe does not mind light is always tirelessly Zi my chilly heart lukewarm. I'm sorry, dear,sale uggs boots, I understand. You, my precious. In the attention of a yet another, I anticipate you back your smile a long time. I all smile as pure for the lotus. I know,UGG Elsey, I love to smile with you all the way. Although this material world has been imbued with the savor of fermented moldy, I will You are my soul's light, for of this,Moncler Sweaters Cheap, I am naught missing,timberland roll top boots sale, nothing missing; Because of this, I am not scared of everything, not fearful of everything. If this year's winter sleet will come, perhaps I will cover the footprints of confusion, is gradually covered. Did not you say, the winter snow in the extradimensional of you passed the my award? It is my birthday award? Dear, in truth, I understand. And now, my breathing has to live in a stalemate, was cold and frozen. Facing the wind,UGG Desoto Boots, night, rain, nightmare, passion, cold, and I began to conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment