Friday, November 18, 2011

will be extra than happy



Time actually flies, wink of an eye anything changed. Things have changed, folk changed. We are nice friends, we are forever inseparable. Do no remember how we know. But I know she was in lofty educate only, favor a sister apt me the same. Although we are no a level, but we have prevalent thoughts, common words, we are always attach talking apt each additional in their relative class entity. Have everything to discuss with every other, have joint understanding of every other. At namely period, I vowed to and together, no stuff what period are the same. We are entire waiting in the exam, the exam, we plan to work out to go above. We can together. But fair what we ambition, for by that time we have a small,Brookfield UGGs Boots, naive, and just ambition to go out as different attempt. Remember, working specifically above the enrollment, you chose to depart, I would have thought I could warn you not to go, I thought maybe we are equitable spur of the moment, think it over. But that night you clutch me in the playground crying. You say your a bad situation by home, I cried, my age friend, her mental suffer this grief, this time the reason she wants to go to obtain the woman said to me, and I for a friend , merely watch her struggling in anguish and do nought. I know how sorrowful? At that time many asset made me feel weary. A few days afterward, you go, how you left it? How do you have the center of, but no course. Even know it was a precipice, or to bound. I prefer it actually ah! How can you go? I asked many times. One day your brother has come, I know you truly to go, you Classmates are written, you say let me not watch, because you know I wail, you know,Moncler Polo Shirts Cheap, I could not bear to you,UGG Liberty, you are scared you to obtain away. I can assist you pack things, I want to send you, I put the things you and I stood at the educate door, do not know what to say, look at you, I could not aid it,Seline UGG Boots, my tears have been left on this ah! Precious friendship ah well, my friend, you can not walked! Can not. We are not saying do a good call? But I can not control how. Reminds us of entire kinds, regardless of argue, or happier, we are still together and happy yesterday, skiing, and now you left. You than me, you say I am silly, I was fatuous, and what is lovely. You a standing ovation me, attention almost me, anything to me, my hand chilly in winter, you have been washing dishes, you not say that the meaning of a chilly. Another time, because we do not know namely how to pluck a meal, I threw the bowl, your meal back to me again, but you do not dine, immediately calculate of it, all my mistake, really apologetic, I wrong. But this allows you to behind? We ski together, are so happy, each school a long time, and we are still playing, you put me down, I put your mix factory,UGG Ashur, ha ha,UGG Mayfaire Boots! Clothes and shoes were always wet. We go back to the bedroom there is a sense of attainment. Let us phone you study that,Ashur UGG, on the phone can not detect the words to say, you muse we forgot you, you're out, you know I am quite anxious, I can not contact you, but hearts As long as together, together will be extra than happy! Hou Pei, I miss you, we all grow up, our thoughts are changing, and periodically think of our past will be sorrowful, but I could not ahead the mini girl cry the. I kas long asmaybe you are like me, or before the good! But time is getting, he will not let us go back. We ought all learn to grow up, as you no longer do because we do not call you and sad, because I want this treatise to let you know, I, Pei, no matter at what time, what will not forget that you are cerebral of you, just too many things, life is busy. You can understand my heart? My good friend, how do I return to forget how back then? In the horizon, a turn of the Cape, I think you.

No comments:

Post a Comment