Friday, November 18, 2011

smile as pure as the lotus



Cold tears ashore the nab above the left I woke up, rolled into himself with a quilt,Chukka Timberland Boots, like spring rolls, I looked by the mirror in his disorderly cilia long hair and a pair of clear blue eyes,Timberland Chukka Boots, ruddy bloodshot eyes are really a track of no. I stretched arm, it is routine apt do a yoga lotus cross-legged,UGG Waverly Boots, and then near your eyes. Yeliangrushui, sank ice. I suddenly felt chest split inexplicably hot apt coil up the wounds, anguish, long want, dissimilar aggression of afflict piercing my youth idea. I bear the guardian of your pleasure,Suburb Crochet Short UGGs, yet sometimes lost, crying, and then joy. In front of a blue boundless sea; brain, there is the boundless blue sky; ear, the voice of a bird gliding; side, you have my preference preference. The afternoon sun is quite mild, you prevaricate above the bench master his eyes wide, his jaws a tea at times got up and fragrance. Naughty children in the side twitter clamored, and then kept off the periodical airplane, and then I kept hurrahing well-being. Noisy with nice friends back, spray and sand facing the sea breeze in the atmosphere, the incipient, we are a team of lovely babies. You did no speak, voicelessly. This seems apt be a long-term accustomed. I even infer that you are not still melancholy with, you are no still unattended with. And you eyes in the estate of the love I have peruse, and I accompanied the growth of you, you are my marrow light. You ought be happy with the. I found the lemon flavor of the air, I absence you behind emerald green bags, was bound to work down avenue. We tin work a very long access, very, very long, no end. I will attend to the nice road to hang approximately, I will simply see at you with blue eyes, I will only care about holding your colossal hands, I will simply listen to your breast with a heavy heart ... ... that time was led tumble of the marrow, but has been accompanied along the sweet time in the growth of populations. I remember, three dogs growling at the entrance of the Black Forest; I memorize, every sigh of the wall ahead the age stone face; I also remember, you sad tears, gradually brewing on a part of my misadventure. You said, we do not must together, our love never separated by space and time. You still live in my heart, my soul to chance guardian of light. Whenever the imagination favor the perfume of a cup of tea; anybody time, at a time the imagination like a pool of warm spring water. My heart, it can bloom in July Kokonoe a Yang Kai Oi, that is what you hold up my thoughts for the chilly screen. The sun lustrous, so that the space where always are like my neon. Irrigation of dry spiritual light heart, and gradually your laugh full of flowers. Today I kas long ashe does not mind light is always tirelessly Zi my chilly heart warm. I'm apologetic, darling, I understand. You, my precious. In the care of a yet another, I expect you back your smile a long time. I always smile as pure as the lotus. I understand, I love to smile with you all the way. Although this material world has been imbued with the savor of fermented moldy, I will You are my soul's light, because of this, I am naught missing,ugg 5733, nothing missing; Because of this, I am not terrified of anything, not terrified of anything. If this year's winter sleet will come, possibly I will cover the footprints of chaos, is gradually covered. Did not you say,UGG Ashur Boots, the winter snow in the extradimensional of you passed the my gift? It is my birthday gift? Dear, in truth,Moncler Vests Women, I know. And now, my breathing has to live in a stalemate, was cold and frozen. Facing the air, night, rain, imagine, passion, cold, and I began to conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment