Monday, October 22, 2012

Buddha said: stupid and clever woman stupid woman




The middle of the night, the temple a woman monk, monk sitting woman stood. Woman: Masters of the Holy Spirit, I am a married person, I now fervently in love with another man, I saw him one day very uncomfortable! I really do not know what to do. Monk: you can be sure you fall in love with this man is your life only last a man? Woman: Yes. I have not tempted many years UGG Roxy Short Outlet! Encountered in this moment, I do not want to miss! Monk: you divorce UGG Caspia Outlet, then marry him. Woman: But I love hard-working, kind-hearted, the responsibility, and I do so if there is a little cruel, a little immoral. Monk: there is no love in marriage is cruel and immoral, you are in love with someone else no longer love him, you're doing is correct. Woman: But I love love me, really love me. Monk: he is happy. Woman: I want to divorce him Lingjia others, he should be a very painful and ruffle is happy? Monk: in marriage, he also has his love for you, and you lost the love of his marriage, because you fall in love with someone else, is that is happy, lost is painful, so painful the person is you. Woman: I want to divorce him Lingjia others, should he lost me, he should be painful. Monk: you're wrong, you're just true love in his marriage to a specific Kids UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots, when this specific does not exist, his true love will continue to another specific, because his true love in marriage is not lost. So he is happy and you is painful. Woman: He said life love me, he will not fall in love with someone else. Monk: if you say it? Woman: I. I. . I. . . Monk: you now see three candles incense burner in front of you, Flanagan brightest. Woman: I really do not know if the same bright. Monk: three candles is like three men, which one is the man you love, mortal beings, men far more than millions of million, you even this three candles Flanagan brightest do not know, can not keep you love to find out why you can determine the man you love is your life only last a man? Woman: I. I. . I. . . Monk: you take a candle placed in front of your eyes, heart to look at Flanagan brightest woman: Of course it is the brightest in front of this root. Monk: you put it back in place, and then look at the Flanagan brightest woman: I really still do not see Flanagan brightest. Monk: Actually, you just take the candle is like the last man you love, so-called love from the heart, when you feel that you love her, you look with the heart to feel it is the brightest, when you put it back in place, but you can not find a bright feeling, this so-called last and only love is just elusive end after all is futile. Woman: Oh, I understand, you do not want me to divorce with my wife, you enchant me UGG Roxy Short Boots, monks: see through do not say break UGG Earmuffs, you go to a woman: I really know who I love, he is my lover. Monk: Amitabha UGG Butte Boots, Amitabha you ever loved someone, nothing more than that is one of the face in the crowd, just love from the heart, thinking that his / her life favorite when you feel you love him, you heart The love you feel he / she is the most precious, all owned by the original, life continues, he / she is nothing more than a passing our lives. We simply can not determine which one is the life favorite, if you do not know how to cherish, to you and love you / you love, one day you will become passing. Find a person you love is not easy, not easy to find a people who love you. If you can not determine which one is your favorite, why not become someone else's lover cherish this feeling? Love from the heart, you tell yourself to love him / her, naturally you can fall in love with him / her. If the person you love does not love you, please remember: love from the heart. Too focused in his / her, and tried to release the focus of attention, and you will find light candles everywhere. Love and not love, is nothing more than an idea. A thing of the past in the past love, past it, it is just a part of our lives, but the vast ocean in a drop of water, just long Cang crossbow in a fine dust. Those in the past, also not created you and me now. Cherish the current is always better than the half-hearted. Buddha said: stupid and clever woman stupid woman staring at the man's shortcomings, always angry; appreciate the advantages of a man smart woman, very happy. Stupid woman, regardless of the occasion with men quarrel, which makes a man lose face; intelligent woman to the feet of a man in front of outsiders face, in private and then for men to strict discipline. Stupid woman belittle a man she forget: the to belittle man is belittle their own; smart woman appreciates a man she understand: appreciation for a man is to show off their. Stupid woman, talking to those old stories; smart woman and a man with a vision of a better future. Stupid woman to seize and hold the fault of the man thought he had seen through the nature of man; smart woman forgive men, men than for children never grow up. Stupid woman would say Get out of here! ; Smart woman would say not allowed to leave me! Stupid woman when the man slingshot, pull more closely, the farther to fly; smart woman when the man kite, leisurely holding the hands of line. Stupid woman too much emphasis on self; the smart woman adept sustenance and rely on. Stupid woman on the man refused to leave; smart woman and a man aloof. Stupid woman know to cook and clean, but do not want to re-dressing; smart women know to cook and clean, but did not forget Dress up yourself. Stupid woman to bring men repression and pressure; wise woman to bring the men passion and power. Stupid woman men failed in her tears; smart woman makes a man successful in her smile. Stupid woman against man; intelligent woman who inspires men. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment