Monday, October 22, 2012

face is not the face of the nose




How to speak, the next guy a count on not what the Empress Dowager UGG Highkoo, the idea can be considered manly one, just brother are now experiencing a more tangled life problem. The question from my wife who. Wife and I are not married yet, rely on, and not having sex, the XDJM Do not laugh first, sooner or later, she is my wife, but now I have to hold our ground, because his wife is a traditional type of rich girl engage in too fast , easy Diudiu! To be honest, I climb up my wife said that her uncle is a large coal mine boss, her dad, I've seen a pretty low-key Lincoln, came to the school to see her UGG Sunburst Tall Outlet, of course, then I and she just better point of the relationship between students . But after peeping into her background, the brother shameless worships money, no way, the details you know, people are poor and his ambition na! Along, I told her is motivated by the love ended almost at the ceremony, no way to brother want fruition, color Lang was doing have to do Liuxia, I'm easy to do? I always want her to release a fierce saying: we get married! As I may be able to achieve the ambition UGG Over Knee Cable Boots, less struggle three years, because her home an only child, I married her, You really do not know the details, then brother really do not want to hold you in contempt, left, you can side rest go. But my big problem, in that critical moment of my happiness at your fingertips, snip a big clap of thunder, wow yeah yeah mercilessly appeared. Saying after this guy's carrot and stick, his wife finally carry the gifts came to our house to rendezvous with my mom victory, ready Tanhunlunjia the a. However, in all smooth-law when the two sides live in harmony, me and my mother's strange performance, leaving their wives to leave in anger. On our family, we send her gift, actually tears! ! ! ! ! Blame my mother, she first met my wife, so from the inside to the outside with his eyes her stripped to see results on several red pimple on the arm of my wife, not only that, after they make a fuss tell I UGG Adirondack Tall. I do not know the Editor's Note, so I told my mom, looking for a chance to talk with affectionate wife when found she not only arm side goose bumps, and at the root of the thigh are long feathers pimple was just feeling a little sick, stunned a bit, did not show too much emotion. But I did not expect UGG Elsey Boots, I truthfully report with my mom, and she immediately found a strange face is not the face of the nose, not the nose, but he had been the wife. Wife suddenly changed color, the eyes of tears in and pretend to take a phone call saying something we bid farewell to, but I'm not stupid X, I'm speechless. Side is distinguished mom side is to solve the rice bowl of the wife of my life, and I really fell into love whirlpool. Tell the truth, to see my wife's chicken skin, I do feel sick, but the thought of her worth, I stand it. But my mom can not stand, my mom is a Money means nothing to the angry youth + hatred of the rich family, she can not accept my money worship worship girlfriend bowed under the chicken skin. I now really speechless! Just listen Taobao users say BEELY Mao and Zhou essence of chicken skin wonders do not know this stuff can not solve the girlfriend of chicken skin, to resolve my mom's heart disease, solve my marriage! Alas, I tangled. Just my mom and talking about the things of the chicken skin, and a pair of eyes of financial shall not sand attitude. Said give out I introduced Linjiaxiaomei say we ordinary people good match. You said I should how to do the work of the mother? If her life and death do not accept his wife how to do? Is it because there is the chicken skin defects, I gave up my wife do? Wife pretty flat, her family money! ! Wife money UGG Classic Short Sparkles, but the traditional conservative wife! Wife although chicken skin, but the woman off the lights, all the same. . . . . I really collapse, Mom, you kill me! You want me in the end how to do ah? ? ? This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment