Monday, October 22, 2012

you where the call is finished




My boyfriend and I have been feeling good, but his character is a cheerful type. Last Saturday because of the company business trip to Shanghai, the night on chat after getting ready for bed. A person can not sleep at night, looking for his joke, because I vaguely remember his phone told me he lived in the hotel name and room number. So I get up in the online search UGG Tassel Boots, hotel phone, did not expect to find them. So I call the front desk called a total station the call is connected. He really is, and I am very excited, I think he must not know me, so I Crimping sound angry dialogue with him, did not I think he did not hear it. Our dialogue is as follows: I: Will Mr. night is a live? He: Yes, ah, anything else? I: Will need service? He: What services, how to charge? I am: a full set of (I really do not know what services the service had a full range of): How much? I: 200 yuan an hour (I want to own, do not know how charges): expensive: you accept what price? : $ 100 I: Yes, I'll be right up: hesitated, 100 yuan is still a little expensive? This article from the past and moving story: forget it, I received $ 200, to accompany you to the dawn (Here my heart tremble, body chills): Well, you come up to talk about I: Well, I immediately come to hang up the phone, and my heart was so sad, but always wanted to convince themselves just massage service, thought for a moment he needs to hit a phone: Hello: I just called and who the young girl I would like to ask you is not a man? He: Yes, ah, you are a person do? I: If you are a person, then I one up, the other do you how old? : This age related? Me: I am here with a sister, her 31-year-old: over thirty young might big point, how old you are I: eighteen (I was very nervous plus excited, blurted out): smile you up talk about: Well, I need to bring some appliances up? He: What appliances? Me: that he: You bring it, probably will not necessarily use my: Well, my five minutes to you where the call is finished that I want to cry, but I have not yet finished his cell phone call, he pick me: My husband, I miss you, I can not sleep, you accompany me to chat until dawn good? He: bad, too tired to rest me: I can not sleep We talked for ten minutes he: do not talk, sleep me: five minutes: Not me: I have to talk to him: obedient, sleep to know the usual and then finished he will be with me, and I know that he was afraid the woman will come up, so hastily thought to hang Yiyewumian, tears streaming night, I know this is my own self- find heart hurts, do not know how to do? ? ? ================================================== A ================ following thoughts after a man received a phone call, and after reading, you can not imagine. I travel out the girlfriend suddenly phoned my girlfriend and I have been feeling very well, and her personality belongs to obediently type. Last Saturday because of the company business trip to Shanghai, the night on chat after getting ready for bed. Suddenly I received a mysterious phone of a woman, the dialogue is as follows: She: Will Mr. night is a live? I: Yes, ah, anything else? (Sounds very familiar, certainly my girlfriend) her: Will need to service it? I: What services, how to charge? Her: a full set of I: How much? (1, I thought she was joking with me, but I'm sure she certainly did not know my room phone, are wondering): 200 yuan an hour: you her: that you accept what price? : 100: Yes, I'll come up: hesitated, 100 yuan is still a little expensive? Her: Come on, I received $ 200, to accompany you to the dawn I: Well, you come up to talk about her: Well, I'll be right over to hang up the phone, and my heart so sad, but always wanted to convince themselves that she is only here part-time do massage service UGG Elsey, thought for a moment, and a phone call back in: I: feed her: I just called and who the young girl, I would like to ask you is not a man? Me: Yeah, you're a person do? This article from the past and moving story of her: If you, I have people come up, the other do you how old? I: This age related? Her: I'm here with a sister, her 31-year-old: over thirty young might big point, how old are you her: eighteen: smile you up to talk about (Well, how old are you lie of me? your voice and then how I heard it) her: Do I need to bring some appliances up this? I: What appliances? Her: in that regard: you bring it, probably will not necessarily (because she knows it, utensils know, the term, the prices have really cool heart) She: Well, I have five minutes to you where the call is finished that I want to cry, but not yet finished, and I always thought she was at home, I did not expect Coincidentally, my girlfriend actually here to do service business. Suddenly my phone rang, and my girlfriend to call, or just the hotel phone that prostitutes. Her: her husband, I miss you, I can not sleep, you accompany me to chat until dawn good? I: bad, too tired, to rest (I am very angry UGG Liberty Outlet, and she do not want to say one sentence) in this article from the past and moving story of her: I could not sleep and we chatted for ten minutes: do not talk, sleep her : five minutes: no (estimated want to sound I was not to be asleep, so called because of her service places I travel to live in the hotel) her: I have to talk to me: obedient UGG Classic Short Sparkles Boots, sleep (I did not spot, then pick out, because I just look at her that significantly appliances earned her 200 dollars) I'll wait for her one night in my room, she did not come, probably saw that I registered at the hotel The identity information found that I do not dare to. ) Yiyewumian, shed tears of night, I really did not think she was a woman that does not self-love. How can I do? Kids UGG Bailey Bow Boots? ? If two people really love each other, do not do the test of these are extremely dangerous ugg outlet, which is do not believe each other's performance, perhaps the other loves you, and your phone is he completely lost confidence in you. I wish the world lovers get married. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment