Monday, October 22, 2012

in the arms of a powder according to the head




1,80 important task is to create 08 after. 2, married Prerequisite: car and house, his parents died. 3, no money, no rights, we do not point to the Hello, Can you tell me? 4, take the newspaper to the toilet, I was reading. 5, on Google, Baidu. 6, the woman must own. Once exhausted, there will be another woman to spend your money, and live in your house, sleep in your husband, hit your baby! 7, your ugly and your face does not matter, long a bun like, do not blame the dog along. 9 quarrel when the difference between men and women is like the difference between rifles and machine guns. 10, and grandfather were both came from the grandson of 11, God, you let the summer and winter, the same room now? Give birth to this weather! 12 birds what the woods are big! 13, I heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood. In retrospect, Zanzhe statue of the Buddhist goddess Guanyin even the streaking 20 years! 14, afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid of pigs as teammates. 15, summer is not good, poor, when I could not even northwest wind did not have to drink 16 with your urine! 17 UGG Amelie, pregnant just like pregnancy, a long time before people see it. 18 UGG Oliviya, no matter not looking for me, something not to find me. 19, do you think I will watch you to die? I will close my eyes. 20 muscles to prevent a beating! 21, the reason why the angels fly because they are themselves very lightly 22, I want to puppy love, but it was late 23 embrace something really strange, obviously depends on so they can not see each other's face. 24, beat your personality life can not take care of themselves! 25, when you put on the wedding of love, and I put on a monk's cassock 26, in fact, I was a genius, the pity that Tianduyingcai! 27, since you do not speak English in front of me, OK UGG Cove Boots? 28, thinking of how far you go away! 29, a man's lies can lie to a woman one night, a woman lies can lie to a man his life! 30, for a long time no one to leather was blowing so delightful! 31 UGG Uptown Outlet, the boss, the money you really so important to you? Say more than three hours a penny drop? 32, doing up so early? The nightclub was not open it! 33, woke up, the days are dark. 34, if I do the Personnel Manager, the first thing is to promote their own boss. 35 a day in addition to meal time, all in the weight loss, you said I do not have the will? 36, the water can carry a boat, also porridge. 37, bought a computer on broadband, like wine and meat are ready but became a monk before dinner. 38, long as you Gansi, I dare buried! 39, were not smart, dare to learn bald? 40, there is a very ancient legend in XX campus to see the beauty of the people will live forever 41, if even you do not talk to me, I became the Goubuli the 42 students easily; live easily; life , is not easy. 43 killed you I would not have said that. 44, money can solve the problem is not a problem. 45, read a book ten years, think of it in kindergarten with better mix! 46, even advertising letters, books, reading stupid, right? 47 easy to quit smoking, quit you too hard! 48, do not eat how can effort to lose weight ah? 49, sleep is an art who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps. 50, Modoribashi lady selling on Pepsi, you told me how to forget you? 51, the early bird gets the worm, the early worm is eaten by birds. 52, if I do the emperor, must seal when Prince. 53, as long as the hoe dance well, how can corner dug down? 54, my God, my clothes and lost! 55, the name of my girlfriend phone, after breaking up, I became it. 56, the contraceptive effect: not successful, then the adult UGG Dakota Slippers. 57, you and I do not like, because I was the person. 58, ask to have the misery, like a group of eunuchs on the brothel. 59, I wish I could personally control your grandfather cry: Dad! 60, I drink only drink pure water, milk and pure milk drink, so I am a mere 61, I often go to KFC, McDonald's, it is my toilet. 62, the fact that in this world, feelings withstand wind and rain, but can not stand plain; friendship can stand the plain, but it can not withstand the wind and rain. 63, life is not dress rehearsal, live every day; only low ratings, but wages are not high. 64, the money can be used to solve the problem is not the problem, the problem is that I was poor. 65, spring, trees sprout, the stock market followed the green 66, others have their background children, I only back some children. 67, the only woman and the hero also, only his wife and working hard to find also. 68, do not complain about life all day, life would not know who you are, let alone that it will listen to you complain. 69, is always shiny gold, but when the floor of gold, I do not know which pieces. 70, this appeal to everyone, learn to repair your own laptop learn to repair their own notebook is very important once a man, he would not repair your own laptop then what we know. 71, the fortune-teller's sister is not square, chatter not so much you want to hear nibbling. 72, only know just who will inevitably be broken; only soft people, end the end is a coward. 73, to find a boyfriend like EXCEL want to hide to hide, want to filter screening, want to delete to delete an unhappy Hey, I have not saved. 74, see me later you will suddenly find ah, the original commander also can be specific! 75, is not the end of the story is not good enough, but the requirements of the story too much. 76, Money is not everything, sometimes need a credit card. 77, Love is like two people pulling a rubber band, and the injured is always reluctant to let go of that. 78, flowers often do not belong to the flowers belonging to Ugutsu. 79, asked a colleague: you buy the oil? Colleagues say: Bah! Before you buy oil in it. Your family to buy CNPC, Sinopec bought! 80, the belief of this stuff is not to say it is made out of. Glorious is the plain, is a long arduous. 81, at noon in the cafeteria called two dishes. I eat first shocked the world is more difficult than that the food they eat it? Eat the second I cried really have ah. 82 UGG I Do Wedding Outlet, the difference between lies and vows that: one is to listen to the people seriously, one seriously. 83, single is not difficult, the difficulty is to cope with those who do want you to end the single. 84, eat buffet highest state: Fu wall into supporting the wall out. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment