Monday, October 22, 2012

My first deviant is with her the next




My wife and I separated in two places, I work in Shenzhen, and her work in Hainan, and occasionally she come to my side, and occasionally I went to her side, and the relationship, but the other day I derailed, with friends of friends of friends ML, which sounds people find it very complicated, really is not so complicated, may be social progress and development, the human mind is also to make progress in development. Night a good time good friend came to me and said he was about a woman met online to meet promised each other to come out to play with a friend, the other side of the city, he was weaving Yuan apartment recognize this website I have heard a little talk, basically up can meet some things people are looking for the same purpose, the man added to the inside to become lifelong grade members of the site, the system will be to introduce you to different objects, the majority of the people above are relatively straightforward, but he was just above her talk a long time about the same as with the old friends, meet just a formality, he good-naturedly, the day of his right will follow. in fact far more than just a formality, it is linked to trickery. The day we first bar inside point they had something to eat and drink, etc., then you have not seen for a while they come outside, then they want me to go out with friends, I go out with friends, and then I saw a dress very enchanting Woman A with one of her sisters (let her say that B it) appears in front of us, well enough to introduce each other to sit down and chat drink. . . . In the process, my friend smiles sensuality, can not stand, met woman with Shaogen Jin, But them not restrained, like old friends chatting during my friends look at me so stiff and B, and so on The ridicule and B to regulate our atmosphere, in fact, I did not seen what friends, a little unnatural, and later gradually is naturally a lot of. This article from the past touching story during the bar to warm up, both of them up dancing, B duo and I sat there, then look at the two of them that intimate Jin, are a little reluctant to believe is the first time we met, from time to time That friend hands and feet on the A, A actually does not care, hands around the neck of my friends. This I do not understand are housed in the woman mind what I saw he motioned to me with his eyes, I knew what he meant. I looked sitting opposite me B B just looked at me, then looked down, I recommend dice, she agreed. Slowly playing dice and drinking and chatting, it conversational. Play almost until midnight each other some drunk, my friend motioned me to send back that B, I have not had time to ask where the address, A slightly tipsy took my friend could not wait to go, eh, do not want to know that they where society now, everyone thought the same, right. I looked at the B and B looked at me, I'm a little embarrassed, we walked on the road, do not know what I hold her hand, and then, she did not refuse, perhaps in a dark night , Needing UGG Highkoo Boots, do not really fit together, together UGG Tularosa Lace-up Outlet, there will always be a spark, in fact, with respect to B, she is more quiet, the beginning, I feel for her, later, also a little man of radicular I hug her UGG Classic Mini Boots, and then after two people are a little tipsy to open room that she would have sex with me, I do not know is really casual, or because drunken chaotic situation, in fact, to think of it, or I take the initiative to some it do not know I do not take the initiative, and that is what I, and the things that have happened, not to say these know do not know. That one into the door I held her, I do not think my wife seems to have forgotten his own marriage, because not too long made, I think that short period of time very uncomfortable UGG Langley, and later I started to take off her clothes, after XXXX. . . . . . . End of 1st I lit a cigarette, she also points a cigarette and holding her and chatted for a while, that would only know that she was 27, not married did not ask, I do not dare to ask, for fear of embarrassment, of course, I did not ask when it was discovered that her body is really good. . . . . After it seems like not long, almost 15 minutes, they did once. . . . . . ugg boots outlet. My first deviant is with her the next day, my friends call me, refreshing, and I said that yesterday's record, said the woman how to do what. Asked my quiet girl picking, I did not tell him what happened that night, do not know why, feel to do very nasty, bitter contempt for a lot, but have to say, this The world has changed, so I can not keep up the pace, in the face of this thing, I think I lost a very thorough. After out of curiosity, I also have the Zhi Yuan apartment, found that the popularity of this online is very popular, but still a lot of white-collar cities registered in the above account, and pass photos are beautiful UGG Gaviota Outlet, wrote the Introduction Although some tactful but the discerning eye will see that they are mean to XX, and search the Web site for the information, a lot of people on this site evaluation, a lot of married men is more to the above open kuai members to find people looking for stimulation, and later also a little bit kind of psychological, I let a friend Contact A to get B's, but my colleagues actually told me that he would have no contact and A long time, huh, huh, reasonable, unexpected, today's society. The situation seems to have become seeking to find a way of living stimuli, may now many people feel have a good impression to meet what they want, and then they all do not owe, are adults no big deal? I really do not understand, do not want to know, but it happened, but not exclusive, and even get enough people really contradictory. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment