Monday, October 22, 2012

When a person's heart is entirely




Spring Festival last year, with all the sadness and guilt owed mood went back to work that the lively city full of tension. I never went to see her, though it's kind of looking forward to. I eventually regardless of family persuaded, left Kunming, go to a strange city that I like, there is only one of my former classmates. A while back, listening to a friend of my evaluation. Asking, really want to give up development in Kunming? She really want to give up? Really want to give up the love of the work? Away to a strange city! Eventually, I went anyway. Her chagrin can not see me because I had promised to accompany her when her Spring Festival, but eventually I let her down, I did not keep the appointment, she eventually I gave up UGG Kona Outlet, but I did not explain why I go back on one's word may explain will become like lies hurt her next miss and anxiety, I spent one seasons. I know I can not forget her, and I'm looking for someone to forget her, I found her ... her and she has the absolute difference is a gentle type an open accusation of my friends and classmates, I I changed, always the same, but I for her dedication. Still persistent every day to miss her, clinging to me and she's happy to share her, although she did not know I was still the habit and her noisy day. Habit she leaned against my bosom share warm day habit with her. Habit with her gentle, respectively, with the turn of events sure to separated the people of the two places marked with a full stop. I will always remember the night of May 18, 2008. I told her phone, I have something to say to her, but she listened to can not be excited. She already know what I want to tell. I told her I still love her. She said: we separate. I have a boyfriend, you do not have a girlfriend? Her answer. As simply as calm. I know the man, she said, that her family arranged for her, she is a filial child UGG Butte Boots, I remember she once told me, she will not reject their parents' wishes, but for me, this time she will insist on will reject boy I asked her why, she laughed UGG Kids Bailey Bow, and told me squeamish whispered; She likes me, like with me. Only in this way can the school is and my campus red list of the top ten students with problems together. Ah! Dare I together are bad woman, a good student like her can not dare and I together. Moreover, she and I, or the same class, I pulled out of school to fight ~ are clearly why her .... Maybe I'll never knowing she likes the person is not me, it will The man let her cry is not in me. changed, all changed. I had a girlfriend, and she also has a boyfriend, no matter how strong the feelings of the fort are crumbled in the face of this fact. This article comes from moving past the story I'm sorry, I will not give up, for 2 years now! After 2 years, I will come to you, you should now I do not want to fight sleep your life. We should calm down. I said: That her how to do? You play with people feelings? Icy hit. Ah, how did she do? Although she knew her, also said that if one day I can meet her again, she would let go and fulfill my happiness, that who is going to give her one of her happiness ... I think that when, many things will change again, we cherish each other now have it, I will cherish it, and he loves me like you love me. ...... I do not know, I'm off the phone with her, and she lasted 4 years 3 months 12 days entanglement situation is allowed to continue. She believed that the fate of the doomed, there will not be resistance, there will not be uphold. The still to come. And everything will be over. I think my time has been scheduled. I stick with that agreement had 2 years. May insist on only myself. I believe, and she has God arranged for another chance. 2 years later, I will not go back on one's word, and this may be our last one I remember only one person convention. In the last few days later, I once again met her, she told me that she already knew I Spring Festival Why had done it to your so-called brothers? No, he is really my brother. Why do not you explain it? Do you think even explain all the do not have it? No, I'm afraid you do not believe, but hurt you, I no longer believe any sentence UGG Sparkles I Do Boots, did you love those, I no longer believe in your eyes, I will never not occupy The first is my first one is not, I was not previously not, now is not the future will not be feeling pain in my heart. Sorry, Ping, I did not mean to say that these little sense after you'll never call me, and I want to get married why? Why wait for me? Why do not you give me a chance? I waited too long, it gives you so many opportunities, and our story to write here, the end of a heart-breaking, put down or does not matter? She said that, regardless of whether she was to comply with the agreed result is the same, she wants to get married, to become someone else's wife, waiting, conventions have no meaning. She and I ultimately can not be together? I know I hurt her very heavy. I now only an illusory promise. But I will wait for friends apologize I do not want to insist, cherish Qi, or to fool. They do not know If this waiting to be called a fool, I am willing to do a lifetime fool, enchant with my life and her encounter. This article from the past touching story on this, we eventually separated. Feelings burst such as the end of the convention and go back on one's word and rush, with sentences goodbye nor more urgent. That feelings that winter is buried in the deepest heart, most do not want to mention the place. This article from the past and moving story of people said that time is the best healing drugs, my watch has stopped, parked in her embrace spring, stopped at the campus Fishing poolside, stopped at the melon town she was drunk hugging I refused to let go of the restaurant, stopped at 406 West Inn room she inflamed eyes said it did not storm, insisted to accompany me to look at the 06 World Cup. As memory, I'm going to insist that to work on. Think of before, and she often jokes from time to time, from time to time in the thick piles of found out that she had written me a note, resting his chin, looking at that as cute smile of her photo giggle. From the past touching story I think it should be grateful to this crazy busy world, in addition to eating and sleeping, is working. Cold cut a lot of things, it makes us very easy sad worried happy, it makes us so busy there is no time to be mentioned. I imagine that the sentence read as do: smoke, just to write your name and then smoke sucked into the lungs, you stay in the place closest to the heart. Listen often Elvis strikes to the heart, the heart has no pain, pain after I do not know, or have become numb. This article from the past touching story of the heart is no longer tough touched on the damage I forced a smile to cover up those cracks a smile how deep the damage will be able to how deep reality always too cruel dream is no longer simply always chaotic heart of a woman's Who I never negative any person which women do not want to love steady, I want the lifetime love one person in my heart, leaving only a needle so true to ourselves, but this constant everything is off points total in the fun of my fragile soul a memory like a thorn little by little, piled one word more than the scars of the many beautiful patterns at any time will be the advent of faint pain a memory like a thorn, little by little pile of a word with the left Seeing into love seeing the right eye as a hate why we can not complete my feelings tears unknowingly streaming down I Zaiku this? When I had the feeling of crying? I put my head howling huddled in a closet, the wine slowly through the throat, tipsy welling up, calling your name, I want to hug you tightly, the smell of your hair incense, listening to your heart, not your night, except with alcohol paralysis myself UGG Chrystie Boots, I can do? begging me up positions with 500 World in exchange for this life to the old, on positions will again nostalgic I fall in love with you .. Finally, I could not help but give her a call, hello! The number you have dialed number of empty her for the phone. I drag friends to find her, the answer is, she does not want me to enter her world, her world has been completely deleted. I heart startled, she really so easy to break away from this situation, although I know that this is her usual style, but I still can not accept. This article from the past touching story seen such a text: those scars will never wipe it away, I do not remember how much memory my heart, never tried to have the courage to open. Perhaps, it is always covered with dust is the most sensible choice, never to forget the so-called, is to take a strange street in a strange city, put into the eyes of a leaf or a cold stone bench on the float to the bottom of my heart sour heavy soft soft soft ray of miss. In fact, this world and the several feelings can go to the old, how much love can never However, I have become accustomed to waiting for you to even understand no results, still can not convince myself to give up. Now re-turn you wrote me information, read between the lines to fill a barely dust like every night you wait, you pretend not to see again and again ignored. You will be touched by my insistence fall in love with me, is my former illusion. Now, all my hope has been defeated, and understand that you will eventually not be as exhausting as I love you to love me, so it goes, I have no regrets. When after many years in the past, when the woman in your mind to grind completed mud, whether it is your real relief. Then I will not like you, like forgotten cleanly. Sorry, gave you so much trouble and sad ugg store. If you do not you will be happier, I'm always thinking about this question. I wish you happiness, hope your future can be extremely warm hugged your love, give you the most pure sweet. Then I, you can forget, and never remember. I really do it? Although I already know and am used to this end. The habit is actually a good thing, at least it will not let that kind of pain. So my habit of parting. The habit of crying. Habits alone. Accustomed to loneliness. However, her world, I can I do? Not her night, I can like before sleep it? Friends say, I do not know enough, maybe I really do not know enough right! Every man has a favorite woman, this woman will be bound to this man for life, she is my woman. When a person's heart is entirely inside a person, it is not time and replace can erode change, maybe just not yet I fully put into her heart, so she left me at the time stopped the moment . Look at her letter to me, in a letter, it reads: When love needs to apologize, only two kinds or resurgence, or from no connection. This love I did not apologize, but the outcome may be worse than she says, the resurgence She will become someone else's wife, how to change this fact! But I still insist, still waiting. Because I know that, until the last second, never give up. She became the last second before the others wife, I decided on will insist, do not give up. This article from the past touching story Xingyue out, I have to go, to leave the noisy crowd, bustling city. Go to that you can see her city that hilltop, memories and her together, and she's happy happy, childlike bickering. This article from the past touching story Ping: You know what? Met you before, I did not find that he is so strong, I found something to guard you tell me, the ordinary every day, as long as you will very meaningful, I would like to keep watching you, you told me that as long as the two people together, as if will be able to cross any obstacle, I love so upbeat you living in the other party, unable to meet the night gazing at the sky of stars, I firmly believe that you thoughts, would like to been guarding have the intention. When love needs to apologize, only two kinds, either resurgence or from no connection. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment