Monday, October 22, 2012

The door opened and in of unexpectedly is fan day!

WengJing interrupt her words. "I decided not to your opinions. I've seen" yan meaning "of plan book, they for the whole activity content arrangement, and propaganda way makes me feel satisfied and love, I can even predict this activity is absolutely foolproof wonderful, you chose to" yan meaning "cooperation is actually correct."

"No, President assured too early, I told the guy's a treasures outside its, defeat garrulous among them the playboy, he will only be an armchair strategist!"

"Maybe Ann fan, a knack for art management?" WengJing will her reaction bit collect into my heart.

"I'd think of his greatest skill is seduce women!" She frowned.

WengJing cannot help induce lip pictureque smiled. That zhang stormed face wrote too much on my mind. follow "Escape, if you hate to Ann fan, work, then the activity to public relations to handle! So, you needn't because must face him and get fidgety."

"Don't! I don't walk, especially not because he and go! I didn't want to become his mouth jokes."

For he resents plainly, but refused to away from him, this is what attitude? WengJing eyes smile more and more full-bodied.

"Are you sure?"

"I, of course I sure! And I will prove Ann fan, useless and unwrap a his mask -" a hard wice, discovers suddenly she ases if in anger like, it will make WengJing laugh. "Somehow, I'll let this charity event beautiful, brilliant begin ending."

"I expect you to success."

Knock! Knock! Knock on the door came.

Stop discussing, WengJing way: "please come in."

The door opened and in of unexpectedly is fan day!

"How did you get here?" A saw him, leaf fled immediately change to become the hedgehog.

Ann fan, waved files, helping to attach a wipe awesomeness or to attractiveness smile.minglv "To send data, but couldn't find you. Originally you be weng President for holding."

"Nonsense!" what held? The man always speaks clip with that stick gun.

Ann fan, ease came into the office, on the desk after WengJing outstretched hand. "First time meet, I've heard a lot about you, I was fan day."

"Me too, nice to meet you." WengJing rose to with his handshake,you leaf escape but quickly block before between two people.

"Mr. An, something, please come to my office talk, we go out!" Leaf escape stare depending on not according to tease out card of card, fan days, decided to put the two separately, lest polluted WengJing.

No comments:

Post a Comment