Saturday, January 8, 2011

bit strange is blank too much

"A dream of red mansions" a bit strange is blank too much, you take a dream of red mansions "as a criminal record to deduce, carry out investigation and deciphering, this also is a kind of research methods, this method is not what I'm good at, I did not come to this aspect hard and never opposed liu to do this research.

Some GongXueGu is my friend, a see liu then studied him very angry. You can not accept this opinion, but you want to forbid him you still couldn't do it, he again not offense, he also wrong what harm the social structure, but provides a view, and is of classic novels view. Let's talk of a dream of red mansions "all right, to talk about other all right, you study your, I study I, let's not blind adulterating, also need not collided with each other.

Most pleased fang officer most annoying Mrs. Wang

Q: a dream of red mansions inside your favorite characters who is it?

Wang: (this problem) I am very embarrassed, I said prefer fang officer, because she is naive and still have some reform and opening consciousness, she has a French name, sometimes disguised as men, because she is small, if old too big women have to be of men's clothing, a little exciting, let me immediately remind ChuanDaoFangZi.

No comments:

Post a Comment