Tuesday, January 18, 2011

why should seek a sichuan?


Maybe because I grew up people honesty temper again good, plus I'm last-borns, needlework and meals live hardly, I came to the virgin of age, mother special trepidation. Two sisters married, mother didn't worry so much. She always afraid I be humiliate, someone give me introduction object, she the first sentence and then ask: "who is honest? Home is where?"

Once, I office YuDaJie to introduce me to one of her friends, home of sichuan with mother said, mother a listen to not agree. Though I told mother his hometown is sichuan, person but in zibo work from my work unit, very close. But my mother still don't agree, said ZiBoRen so much, why should seek a sichuan?

 The za to sichuan people and do not understand, like ZiBoRen, are very frank is the salt of the earth. Actually mother worry most about, if one day, the sichuan people took me back to his hometown don't come back. I thought mother's younger, the worry is redundant, very funny, I no matter where, want to come back to marry into back bai, who can also hold me?

But do it himself mother after understand mother painstaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment