Friday, January 14, 2011

I head appeared long blank

 I immersed in a sigh of the past in, beer and cigarettes in my consciousness fuzzy when violently against me, as if my body was soaked in alcohol, smoke toasted. Slowly, I numb body inclined Da was lying on the sofa, lie in the darkness. I feel like a fleet of night one among a specimen. In such circumstances, I head appeared long blank, when I waked up, the world has already happened world-shaking changes.

I was awakened by the beer bottle, those green transparent glass objects to split in PaLa fell on the ground, the sound of brought me into the terror among. I feel sofa in continuously trembling, like sleeping in a spring bed. I slightly open sleepy blury eyes, found the ceiling of droplight in greatly swing, resembled in swings in autumn.

The earthquake, my consciousness once awake. I homeopathic sneaked into the floor and rapidly the head stuffed that zhang wooden tea table underneath. I think it might make head avoid injury, this is also when they could think of the most effective self-rescue measures. My head on tea table, feet into the sofa under limited space, only butt high cocked up. The scene is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment