Friday, January 14, 2011

I crept into the house


I crept into the house, and by the bright lights, eye Saul tried all room. In addition to the ceiling has a few cracks outside, and no other injuries. I feel a little better, without previous that vague and dismayed. However, when I turn on the television set, just get alleviating atrial again once tightening up. I know a lot about the earthquake information, including the epicenter, and magnitude of the damage, and the present.

Many houses collapsed, many lives left. Look at the pictures and I introspection.how just understand oneself alarmed to prostrate on the floor, the earthquake bring to people's grief. With the passage of time, the earthquake has claimed the lives of increase gradually. I watched TV screen, XinRuDaoJiao.

Death, always can let our hearts sad to the fullest. Look at those who once 'life was being carried, I repeatedly appeared spasm. I took up yesterday night without after drinking beer, wine to drink a crazily. I want to alcohol can make me forget many injuries, can let me inside temporarily obtain a tranquil. However, the more drink of the heart sad but more strong. Later, I watched TV for those lost relatives and desperately cry, in the dark in the sitting room terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment