Monday, January 10, 2011

wanted to hide to parents


 Old monitor drink a cup of tea, cleared his throat: "I say first. In past years, I was laid-off, mortgage not over, children to read, my wife is ill again. This is the most in my life gray day. In those days, I want to parents, wanted to hide to parents bosom cry."

Yeah, people are, tough, parents are always our last the most secure harbour.

There is a classmate say, a commitment-phobe, he wanted to see most his sister. Listen carefully gentleness comfort, sister is much better. There is a classmate, said he wanted to see most his mentor, tutor experience, Thomson must give him some pertinent suggest...

A commitment-phobe, we want to see the most, it is our hearts most not put man. This is often some have brought us pain, such as former girlfriend, such as old colleagues. And we want to see a commitment-phobe when, it is most care we, most care for our people.

No comments:

Post a Comment