Friday, January 14, 2011

I was afraid to face


I went north walk along main street, near the street is full of the room out by the earthquake. Watching panic crowd, that reminds me of the still lying in bed of jia hui, not knowing what had happened to her. I take out a cellular phone, according to yesterday got the telephone number dozen past. Dial the number on ears listen to finish the along while have no reaction, afterwards just know after the earthquake in communication interrupted. My mood instantly fell to lowest, a sense of loss, wander aimlessly in the street walking around.

Later, I want to take a taxi to the hospital see jia hui, see if she in the quake affected. However, after a few comments after thinking, I gave up the idea. I'm afraid this world has without her, I don't know how to face it. So, after eleven years of after a long, I'd rather live on her infinite read to them. Meanwhile, I was afraid to face jia hui family, her parents and her husband and son.

Imperceptible in, the dark surrounded me. Looking at blurred lights and crowd flustered, I didn't know where to go. I'd just on the street and sat down, and two consecutive smoked a cigarette. However, two cigarette smoke after, I still don't know what to do next. The people on the street seems more and more, and everyone was for night landing and anxious. Who is not willing to go home to sleep, but nobody knew where to put this difficult night. I stood up again, in the street for a long time, and then walked slowly muddleheaded ground to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment