Saturday, January 8, 2011

The mountain in the county

He said there numbering jiaodong resistance first gun, I said it second gun in what place? He said that he did not know. I say that beat second gun must be playing the first shot place?

Here is the first WenDaiHui place. BC 219 years, qin shihuang aware FenShuKengRu actulaay decision, so in weihai, called the scribes mountaineering, YinShi composition, the mountain was called wen to climb the mountain. The mountain in the county, was called WenDeng county.

Of course, by now catchword: this is just a myth.

WenDeng ancient have jinshi more than 100, an enter WenDeng, I feel I WenQi curl up, even the wine also called ah-dong WenDeng learn wine, outstanding: a "learning" word. But in shandong of pride, is JiMo (genus Qingdao) with both tasteful swig, part say together in this wu3 song drink. I say? JiMo wine is the tiger drink wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment