Wednesday, January 12, 2011

went before me one station


Ever service department, responsible for planning retail propaganda work, before I go to the mall around long will feel dizzy, now business travel has become part of my life, the mall inside and outside decoration, lamplight, display, promotional activities are in my investigation range.

Done career latent in my body, met the right occasions will burst out. I did a few years outreach efforts, and all kinds of clients, slowly learned to observe people. Everybody who went before me one station, it can distinguish between a person can work.

A teaching English at university of American friends every time stay in a public place, always with some students looking young people agree fairly respite, hugged and communicate in English. Wherever he goes, there is free English corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment