Monday, January 10, 2011

I hate to see is her parents


A male classmate say a little sad: "my girlfriend and my first love relationship is very good, her family and virtuous. But her parents don't think I'm poor. But, we had to break up. If one day, I was down and out, I hate to see is her parents."

Another male classmate say: "my junior high school have a classmate, sea fortune. Once homecoming, he said sharp words I cheap and I flay, also made the sea. If one day, my business nose-dived, I certainly would not met him."

A female classmate faint, said: "I'm and ex-husband actually feelings quite good, all is in the midst CuanDuo mother-in-law. If one day, on my life unpleasant, I certainly don't want him to know." Old monitor said: "don't want to see the don't say anymore. Now say, a commitment-phobe, who do you want to meet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment