Friday, January 14, 2011

I rushed to the opposite


The house seemed to shake got worse, wall out "creak creak" the sound like people stretching exercise as well. Meanwhile, a lot of beer bottles in the sitting room also rolled. Some even have already broken, and the glass! Distribution on the floor glittering and translucent. I use the troubled eyes looked at those beer bottles, they have no concentration to endure earthquake brings torment. My hands to hold on to the smooth floor tile, ten fingers ruthlessly buckle ground, and fear that they like beer bottles that back and forth on the ground roll. Then, I again afraid of the ceiling fell down, give oneself hit into glass! Same powder.

In constant fear of inflation, turned whole body exploded. Finally, I had to tightly shut up eyes, waiting for the end of this world. I do not know how long after, I feel body slowly calmed down. I carefully opened his eyes, in the house and found a beer bottle lower-lying lay quiet in QiangJiaoChu, then know the earthquake is over.

I skid emancipated up, pull open the door went downstairs blunt. The building was quiet, "boom dong" footsteps very panic. I rushed to the opposite relief on the street, and found that the community people panic stood at crossroads, looking around the blocks. I like frightened ants in the crowd as shuttle, listening to the various sigh and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment