Saturday, January 8, 2011

listen to immediately set

But jiamu a listen to immediately set: you know what young people, these people itself is a thief! Since DouPai eat wine inevitable will make people came, the thief tao will come in, with their word is a thief! She once top key link top line.

On another occasion, jia forgiveness to please yuanyang made his concubine, she said, "now I will leave a reliable person yuanyang, you still calculate I, not only calculate calculate I thing still my person!" She entirely become another person. Explain her old hereafter have vigilance, this man is in tight, her outside loose on the watch, with her old may be calculated, is likely to be seized, may have been built on stilts, and who are possible. She to Mrs. Wang's what it said, saying "you say of, is actually want to calculate me." The old lady is not good on paper.

Q: some rumours that the Internet often heavily jin yong PPK died, what do you think about this question?

Wang: the news of jin yong's favour? If the sales to books, tomorrow you will announce wang meng died calculate. I hadn't died I absolutely not afraid others spread my death, but I had died, I will more afraid someone preaching.

Spread my death yet, announcing I outdated people can many, the earliest I see myself is in 1987, it has been for 23 years. Outdated nothing new, old not only obsolete, also died. Question is old rush to announce my obsolete, five years I once again declared obsolete. I think of Mark Twain's adage, somebody else advised to give up smoking, he said nothing in the world is more easily than smoking every year, I quit several times - last twenty years I've obsolete a dozen times.

No comments:

Post a Comment