Tuesday, January 18, 2011

At that time I'm tired

My husband's hometown of weifang, mother was also a bit too far, say what don't marry zibo? I said weifang still far away? From our here just more than two hundred miles. Mother said, or a little far. I was still smile mother, is really hasn't released weekend.

Had the son is really feel far. My son is 8 months of maternity leave out, mother-in-law and mother Hugh all can not come out, give a last-borns cook, nurse temporarily and find, I had to put son sent to the plant nursery. At that time I'm tired, at six in the morning wake up, the son how to dress him, gave him a nurse, original all ready to go out of the house, but the children not to pull the urine, wait up is over, to send their son to a nursery school, was late for work.

Noon is early comes back from work, then pick up the kids, want to have an old man can help me look after my child. From I live living areas to my mother's least also has 50, I think at that time, if 5 miles much good, mother can help me shuttle son, now is who also help me busy.

Sending her son to nursery less than three months, and we really tired, had to send their son to the parents there. Those years thanks to parents help me look after children, with us, true don't know whether the son up?

No comments:

Post a Comment