Friday, January 14, 2011

Those who lost their relatives


The next few days, I've been waiting in front of the television, watching earthquakes, watching life of dies. More and more disaster present before people, more and more people leave their beloved homeland. Shenglisibie became a always corellon in my mind. Those who lost their relatives of people, they could not say what has the grief? Those buried in the ruins of the people, their inner what has psychology? I even want to know, those farewell, passing on the death of that moment, what in the hell are they thinking. I began to think about life and death, start thinking about ultimate meaning of life.

I feel it necessary to visit more with the disaster areas, make a dialogue. So, I'm thinking about the problem, can obtain complete and correct answers. This idea in the heart burst a powerful strength, it repeatedly urged me on the road. I have no reason to refrain from the inside of the heart impulse, hence then start tidy up travel bags.

I knew it was a special and difficult trip, but my heart has never, they threw. In a cool and refreshing in the morning, I began the trip across the soul journey. My sorrow in darkness willfully spread, like night as rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment